Dalmellington Covenanters' Monument

Old Kirkyard

High Street



NGR - NS 481058


The memorial is located in the old kirkyard, accessed by a gate from the High Street/Townhead junction. It is positioned against the southern wall.

Dalmellington Covenanters' Monument


The memorial was erected in 1929 to commemorate the Covenanters of Dalmellington parish. No names of Covenanters are listed on the monument, but Dalmellington Covenanters include the following names:


Quintin Dick

Roger Dun

John Paterson of Pennyvenie